Kart's

Daily Notes

ENGLISH SPEECH SCRIPT :: Naskah Pidato Bahasa Inggris

Leave a Comment
I found this script in my computer folder. The title is..
FORMAL EDUCATION


Good morning!
Ladies and Gentlemen who I love..

First of all, let us thank God which because of His blessings, we all can gather here on this event. And I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the organizing committee for this previous opportunity to deliver this English speech.

It’s a great honor for me to stand here. As an Education Minister, I’d like to give a brief speech entitled “Formal Education.”

Brothers and Sisters,

We know education system in our country is divided into two major parts, they are formal and non-formal. A formal education is divided into three levels: primary, secondary and tertiary education. While non-formal education is carried out for the learners who get difficulties to meet the requirements in formal education. Both formal and non-formal education aim at establishing the education process in our country.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
We can see, before entering primary or elementary school, children in our country usually have attended kindergarten, or known as TK. But this education isn’t compulsory for Indonesian citizens, as the aim of this is just to prepare them for primary school.

After graduating from elementary school and Junior High School, the students may move on to Senior High School. In Indonesia, this school is basically divided into two kinds: SMA and SMK. The students at SMA are prepared to advance to tertiary education or university, while students of SMK as a vocational school are prepared to be ready to work after finishing their school without going to university or college.

The last level of education in our country is tertiary education. Students who have graduated from Senior High School may attend to university or academy. They can choose any kinds of university or academy based on their interests or scopes of knowledge, for example majoring in English, Mathematics, or teacher training university.

Ladies, Gentlemen, Brothers and Sisters..
I think that’s all my speech. I hope my brief description on the formal education in our country will be useful for us.

Finally, I would like to say sorry if there are mistakes in my speech words. Thank you very much for your attention.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pengen permen? Ngomen dulu, mamen!